It might not seem too surprising, but cosmetic dentistry has become increasingly popular in the United States. Everyone is looking to both look and feel their best, and a beautiful smile is a major part of this. In fact, a smile is one of the first features most people notice. This is where cosmetic dentistry from your Spokane Valley dentist comes into play!
What does cosmetic dentistry focus on?
Cosmetic dentistry primarily focuses on the aesthetics of your smile rather than the health and function of your teeth and gums. Cosmetic dentistry gives patients the smiles they’ve been looking for, from whitening to recontouring to replacing missing teeth. When you are looking to change the look of your smile, rather minor or drastic, then cosmetic dentistry is the answer.
Do cosmetic dentistry procedures look natural?
From more conservative treatments to more aggressive procedures, cosmetic dentistry can offer anyone a more attractive smile. Advancements in dental technology have also created more natural, tooth-like options and materials then ever before, so no one will ever be able to tell that you have received restorative dental work.
Cosmetic dentistry in Spokane Valley, WA.
If you are unhappy with your smile, cosmetic dentistry can change all that. Cosmetic dentistry offers wonderful restorative benefits for many patients looking to revive their dull, unattractive or damaged smiles. Let us help you get the smile you’ve been dreaming of. Call our office at (509) 891-7770 to schedule an appointment!
Below are some of the cosmetic dentistry services we offer at our dental office
Over-the-counter whitening kits and toothpastes just won’t give you the results you’re looking for. They can take weeks or months to whiten your teeth and they’ll never produce a change greater than a few shades, even with diligent whitening. On top of that, these products may result in sensitive teeth or bleeding gums.
If you want a gorgeous Hollywood smile, it’s time to see Dr. Wilder for a whitening consultation.
No matter what your sensitivity levels may be, Dr. Wilder uses incredible whitening products that produce stunning results with a minimal time commitment. Our products can whiten your teeth up to eight shades in just one hour.
Whether you would prefer to whiten your teeth in just one hour while relaxing in the dental chair or in the comfort of your own home, we have options for both. Either way, you can expect stunning results in no time.
Dental bonding is a brief procedure that includes the application of a tooth-colored resin to an imperfect tooth. Dr. Wilder will place the bonding in a shade that matches your natural smile. He will seal the material to the tooth with the use of a special light. Bonding can improve your smile after just a few minutes in the dental chair.
Benefits of bonding include:
- An inexpensive way to improve your smile
- Not as invasive as crowns or veneers
- Can usually be completed in a single office visit
- Comfortable enough to be done without anesthesia, in most cases
Bonding may be a good option for patients with the following dental issues:
- Decayed teeth: Attractive and strong composite resin can fill in cavities. Bonding is a great alternative to amalgam fillings.
- Cracked or chipped teeth: If you have one or more chipped teeth, you can restore them with dental bonding. Within moments, bonding will restore the teeth to their best appearance and ultimate strength.
- Gaps between teeth: Bonding can seamlessly close small gaps between the teeth.
- Discolored teeth: For discolored or hard-to-whiten teeth, bonding will create the appearance of a strikingly white smile.
- Misshapen teeth: You can quickly correct misshapen teeth with a little bit of bonding.
If you’re unhappy with the color, shape, or positioning of a tooth, veneers are a possible option. They’re a thin wafer of porcelain that is permanently bonded to a tooth as a permanent mask. Because veneers last for such a long time, it’s important that you go to a skilled dentist for this procedure. You can add veneers to multiple teeth or just one depending on your desired results. A consultation with Dr. Wilder will help you learn more about what’s possible with veneers.
Wilder Dentistry offers Invisalign®! If crooked or misplaced teeth have kept you from smiling, we want to help. It’s as simple as 1, 2, 3.
- Start with a consultation.
- Get your personalized treatment plan.
- Your aligners are customized for you.
That’s all it takes! Find out more about Invisalign® today.