Dr. Robert Wilder and Dr. Kevin Speer of Wilder Dentistry can perform tooth extractions in Spokane Valley, WA, for your health and wellness. Read more about his practice below.
What Is a Tooth Extraction?
The simplified definition of tooth extraction is the removal of a tooth. In most cases, we can remove your tooth using a standard process. Some complex tooth extractions in Spokane Valley, WA, may require dental surgery. However, you can have complete confidence that your doctors will perform your extraction to the highest standard.
When Is a Tooth Extraction Necessary?
Your doctor may provide you with several alternatives to getting your tooth extracted. However, some instances may require such a procedure. Those instances include:
- Severe Dental Damage- One of your teeth might be severely damaged or diseased to the root. In that case, it would be best for you to choose an extraction if you aren’t pleased with the idea of the alternative solutions.
- Problematic Crowding- Teeth crowding can cause the rapid decay of one tooth and several teeth near it because of lack of room to clean. An extraction may be your best option in that situation as well.
- Wisdom Tooth Decay- We perform a lot of extractions on problematic wisdom teeth. You may need us to extract such teeth if they are partially impacted and causing pain and discomfort due to decay.
Our specialists will discuss your options with you and recommend a service. You then have the opportunity to choose the solution you feel is most appropriate for your issue.
How Can a Tooth Extraction Benefit You?
Our extraction service can be highly beneficial to you on many levels. These are some of the ways you can benefit from them:
- Eliminate Infection- The main goal of tooth removal is to eliminate an infection right away. Tending to an infected tooth will keep you healthy and prevent more serious issues from developing.
- Alleviate Pain- Diseased teeth often cause severe pain, swelling, redness, headaches, and more. You’ll find that your symptoms subside after we perform an extraction. You deserve to be pain-free, and our services can help you with that quickly.
- Prep for Cosmetic Dentistry- An extraction can also prepare you for additional services, such as orthodontics or cosmetic dentistry. The tooth removal we perform can get you ready for the next step in your smile restoration journey.
We offer many other additional services. You can reach out to our facility at any time to find out about the other wonderful procedures we offer. Your dental health and happiness are our priority.
Dr. Wilder and Dr. Speer offer tooth extractions in Spokane Valley, WA. You can contact Wilder Dentistry at (509) 891-7770 to schedule a consultation and get the assistance you need.