At Wilder Dentistry, we utilize electronic claims processing. Electronic claims result in a stress-free office experience. Both our dentists and patients can enjoy faster information with fewer errors.
What is Electronic Claims Processing?
Electronic claims processing means that we send your dental claim electronically to your insurance company, instead of through the mail. Within seconds, your electronic claim is submitted. The insurance company can respond promptly so you can get the affordable treatments that you need.
What are the Benefits of Electronic Claims?
Electronic claims streamline the claim process, resulting in a more convenient patient experience. Some of the advantages of electronic claims versus traditional claims submission include:
- Faster Turnaround Time | You can receive your insurance information and benefits quickly with electronic claims processing.
- Fewer Errors | Your claims will be more accurate when they are submitted immediately via electronic claims submission.
- Fewer Returns | Because there are fewer errors those electronic claims that are submitted immediately, fewer claims are returned to our patients or denied.
- Improved Office | Your dental staff saves money by transmitting claims electronically. Dr. Wilder prefers to use that money on advanced technology and patient comforts.
- More Efficient | Because our dental professionals spend less time on mailing claims, they have more time to devote to your appointments and procedures.
We are happy to submit your dental claims to your insurance company on your behalf. Electronic claims are quick and easy at Wilder Dentistry.
We do everything we can to make your dental experience painless. We hope that our patient comforts and innovative technology make every visit relaxing for you.
Claims, billing, and records are some of the things that can make dental work so frustrating. Our team tracks all of these things electronically so they are at your disposal at the touch of a button. Now there’s no more confusion and no more waiting.
Patient experience is #1 for us at Wilder Dentistry. To learn more about how we do things differently here, please give us a call. We would love to answer your questions or help you schedule an appointment.