Restore your Smile with a Bridge
Spokane dentist, Dr. Wilder, offers aesthetic dental bridges as a replacement option for missing teeth. Schedule a commitment-free consultation with our dentist today to learn more about which tooth replacement method is best for you.
What is a Dental Bridge?
A dental bridge is a series of dental crowns that are customized to match your natural teeth. A dental bridge can replace one or more missing teeth.
Your dental bridge options at Wilder Dentistry include traditional and permanent dental bridges.
- Traditional Dental Bridge: A removable bridge will restore your smile and prevent your other teeth from shifting out of place. This type of bridge is held in place by two dental crowns that are placed over natural teeth on either side of the gap.
- Permanent Dental Bridge: Permanent dental bridges are held in place by dental implants instead of dental crowns. Permanent dental bridges may be a more reliable and durable option for patients with missing teeth.
Dental Bridges versus Dental Implants and Dentures
There are many differences between dental bridges, dental implants, and dentures. Dr. Wilding will help you determine which tooth replacement method is right for you based on your jawbone density, budget, and smile preferences.
Dental implants are often the next-best-thing to natural teeth, but they’re not for everyone. Only patients with sufficient jawbone volume are candidates for dental implants. Dental bridges are best for replacing a few missing teeth, while a full set of dentures may be the right choice for patients who do not have any healthy teeth left.
When you restore your smile with bridges, implants, or dentures, you:
- Increase your oral health.
- Reduce your risk for further tooth loss or jawbone pain.
- Protect yourself from a shifting and changing smile that can lead to dysfunction or discomfort.
Of course, you also renew your confidence when you replace missing teeth. Dental bridges can quickly restore your ability to chew and your desire to smile.
We would love to sit down with you and discuss your best options to meet your long-term health and smile goals. Feel free to contact us at Wilder Dentistry today!